This was the perfect weekend for Museum Fest; the weather was great and my two friends Grace and Marian are visiting from the States. We spent Saturday afternoon at the fest, partaking in the finest food and beverages Frankfurt has to offer, listening to music, watching the dragon boats, and shopping the handicraft stands. We never set foot in any of the museums, even though €4 would get you into all the museums for the whole weekend.Some good photos from the festival are forthcoming; for now I will just post the one below where it looks like Gianna is beating Nicole in a drinking contest (Gianna is downing the last of my mango-lime Aloha drink). Tomorrow we are driving up the Rhine with Grace and Marian to see some castles and enjoy wine country. Then on Tuesday we'll do another day trip, possibly Rothenberg, before they take the train up to Amsterdam on Wednesday. So I will eventually get caught up on photos before the next fest hits Frankfurt: wine fest starting on Wednesday!
wow! What a crowd! it sure looks like fun though! Wish I was there with you.
ReplyDelete