Friday, November 13, 2009

Bärchenwurst





















"delicate baloney with poultry meat for small and large gourmets"

6 comments:

  1. There is something so wrong about that, but I can't figure out what.
    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! How come we can't get that here in the states?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may think there is something wrong about that. But one bite and you know everything is oh so right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This takes processed meat to a whole new level! I would not have liked these as a kid... I did not like to eat any thing that was cute. Not that I was a vegetarian, it was the chocolate Easter Bunny and stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gianna stuffs two of them in her mouth at once. She insists on two, every time. And she was quite disappointed when I came home the other day with regular kids baloney. The nerve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is wrong. Two different colored meats? And neither is off or bad or rancid? Those crazy Germans!

    ReplyDelete