Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas concert

On Friday a bunch of families crammed into the US Consulate Field House to hear their 2-5 year olds sing Christmas carols. Gianna was very excited the night before, saying that she was going to sing real loud so we could hear her. When the time came to perform, stage fright struck, and she refused to cooperate. A teacher ended up carrying her onto the stage and she hid her face for most of the two songs. Later she explained the situation, "I scared; I not know there going to be so many chairs". I took that to mean she thought it was just going to be her parents coming to see her and not a room full of people. But she looked beautiful and enjoyed a celebratory pizza lunch afterwards with her friend. On Monday I go to her class Christmas party where we'll make Christmas cookies.




No comments:

Post a Comment