Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oeder Weg white table party

Since this blog is called "Oeder Weg", it would be shameful if I didn't report on Oeder Weg's end of summer white table party. They closed down the Oeder Weg to traffic and set up long picnic tables covered in white table cloths. In the evening, people dressed in white and ate dinner at the tables. Businesses were open, and the piano stores had people out front playing white baby grands. It was nice to just walk around and see everyone dressed in white. I even dressed Bruno in one of his white t-shirts, which really got a rise out of the German locals. Yes, I take costume parties to heart, but not as much as some people...



3 comments:

  1. Wow, check out that hat with the branches! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Germans have never met a person who is devoted to her puppy. Or a doggie with such good fashion sense. Will Beano dress like DV for Halloween this year. Yah know, as Darth Vader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Germans don't have much fashion sense, although they do put practical jackets and sweaters on their dogs in the winter time. Bruno was DV for Halloween 2007 and I don't know what happened to that costume, it is probably in storage. Gianna will be a dinosaur this year, even tho Germans don't really celebrate Halloween. So perhaps I will have to make Bruno a baby dinosaur costume...

    ReplyDelete