
Roisinschnecken translates to raisin sweet roll, or if you use Google translate, raisin snails. Ick. I picked up this baby on the way home from my last appointment with Dr. Mick. He says the ankle looks great and I don't have to keep wearing the brace. It feels great too, even better than the uninjured ankle. Hooray!
Congrats! I know how good it feels to get rid of those things. I'm glad it's feeling better.
ReplyDeleteooooooh that looks so yummy!!!! I'm glad to hear your ankle is doing well, you're a trooper!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you are feeling better! Remember to take care of your self! =)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting the brace off! From personal experience, I'd still recommend wearing it should you decide to play any basketball or tackle football! =P
ReplyDeleteHmmm, maybe I will have to stay on the permanent DL for my B-ball and tackle football league ;-) The doctor asked if I ran, I said only when I'm trying to catch the train.
ReplyDelete