Thursday, December 17, 2009

Going on Holiday

This evening we leave for a much needed beach vacation, so I will make this the last (?) post in December. I'm sitting here waiting for the Hundepension to come pick up Bruno, then I will take the orange tree and mail key over to the neighbors. My stomach is in knots because we've already had to re-book one of our flights thanks to Bank of America freezing our credit card account for "international charges". Hopefully that is the only thing that will go wrong with this trip. I am really looking forward to some warm weather and seeing Gianna in her gown for a Christmas Eve gala at the resort.

Without further adieu, here is my Christmas card for my family and friends. I find my own child highly entertaining and hopefully you will to. Merry Christmas! We'll be back in Frankfurt to ring in the new year :-)

5 comments:

  1. OH that is too funny! Love the violin playing!!!!

    I hope you guys have a great time and take lots of photos to share!!!!!

    Merry Christmas to you all.

    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! She is a joy to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Gianna is too funny. Morgan dances just like her. Have a great vacation. Don't get to much sun and stay safe. Hope all goes well. Merry Christmas, love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!!! I had a smile on my face through the whole thing. I LOVE this "card". So many things to comment on :) Was she riverdancing in there? Breakdancing? I can tell she's full of energy and loves to hop/dance.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will has watched this like 16 times! Merry Christmas and hope you are having a wonderful time vacationing!

    ReplyDelete