Thursday, April 22, 2010

Moving stage 3: packing

It had to happen sometime. With less than a week until the movers arrive, I was starting to feel like a procrastinator. Packing up to move overwhelms me almost to the point of non-functional paralysis. So I started out by putting 3 picture frames in a box, then collecting all picture frames, then all decorations, etc, etc. It is difficult to look at each item and decide, will I need this immediately (goes in the luggage), in ~1 week (air freight pile), not for a few months (sea shipment pile), or never (trash can or donation bin)? Dan is working late tonight so Gianna and I made pizza for dinner, then had some fun taking pictures of the dog. She often points her play camera at him and says, "smile Bruno, smile!" I think in the first picture he is actually smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment