Deutsche Börse held a rare family event on Thursday at Obsthof am Steinberg, an apple orchard where they make their own cider and apfelwein. It was nice to get out of the city and walk around a farm complete with sheep and a free roaming goat. The goat was getting into all sorts of trouble, eating the flowers and holiday decorations. At one point I turned my back on him and he butted me twice in the thigh, much to the delight of the gawking Germans. Hilarity. They had a creepy magician for the kids.
When I say creepy, I mean I just question the motives of any man working as a kids clown/magician. During dinner, he held a magic show in a back room with me and two other parents supervising. Gianna volunteered us to participate in one of the acts. Mind you, this was all in German, so the kids got a real kick out of the fact that I had no idea what this magician was telling me to do. At the end of the night, Gianna let him give her a dolphin tattoo on the arm.The goat in question:
I love her cute little voice!
ReplyDelete