Friday, March 5, 2010

Cheaper haircut

Lately I've been having occasional panic attacks over the logistics of moving back to the States. It seems to be enhancing my gray hair issue so today I checked out a 25% cheaper salon than those other guys charging €100 for cut and color. Two hours in the chair made my butt hurt, but also gave me a lot of time to think about leaving Germany. People ask me, are you happy or sad to move back? It's like breaking up with someone you've been dating for the last 14 months. The relationship was fun while it lasted. There were good days and bad, but you both knew it wouldn't last. You're from two different worlds; it just wasn't meant to be. So you break up, but promise to still be friends. Here I am staring off our back balcony mentally composing my Dear John letter. (The sun makes my hair look abnormally red!)

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the picture, I'd miss the weather! We still have snow on the ground. I'm not sure that color is that much cheaper here. I pay $70 for just color! But I got to say I only pay $18 for haircut. That's not cheap as far as I'm concerned! We can't wait till you move back. Morgan tells me at least 10 times a day she's "teching" Gianna. Of course every time I look at my phone she asks if I'm teching Gianna.

    ReplyDelete