
Those two words send chills down a mother's spine. Today is Gianna's last day of school before two weeks of Easter break. We already have several playdates set up for next week including a trip to the zoo with an English speaking nanny group, a trip to the indoor swimming pool, and a birthday party. But I remember last year, poor weather and sick kids got in the way of many a playdate and we were both left rather bored and at each other's throats by the end of two weeks. But I am better prepared this year! Honestly, I am! We're going to have a great time!
I said, and said, and said those words. I said them. But I lied them.
The photo is of little miss in her springtime beauty on the balcony being difficult when I just wanted one good picture. Look how much her hair is growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment