Monday, February 9, 2009

Internet at home--yay!

We finally have internet access at home, so I can start making some regular posts with photos and everything--hooray! One update about the previous post. After the relocation people called me and said it was impossible to find Gianna a school, the woman made a few more calls and got some more leads. We are going to visit an expat school tomorrow that is close to Dan's work and accepts kids starting at 1 year of age for full-time day care. This would really be ideal, so I hope they do not have a really long wait list.

This weekend we ate at the local Vietnamese restaurant. It was good, but I've had better, more authentic Vietnamese food. Gianna was happy to be there, so that's what I care about. She was also stoked about our friend's birthday party at a Spanish restaurant last night. There was food, music, cake, and presents, some of Gianna's favorite things. This Friday (Bruno's 5th birthday) Darth's parents have offered to babysit Gianna and Bruno. All I can think about it what we are going to do with this free night out. It would be nice to see a real movie at the English cinema. Dinner we can do with Gianna, but she would never sit still for a movie. I'll have to see if there is anything playing worth watching. But if you can't tell, just having the internet and the prospect of a night out has made me über happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment