Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip to the Palmgarten

Just a few pics from our trip to the Palmgarten this weekend. Its within walking distance to our house, so I'm thinking of buying a season pass. I'll start taking more/better pics once we replace the Nikon battery charger that got put into two year storage in CT!!! Still pissed about that one. Gianna was being cranky here and didn't want her picture taken. But she still looks cute.



2 comments:

  1. Boy what beautiful flowers! I'd spend all day there. I'm glad everything is going so well for you all. I can't wait to read more adventures. Love to you all. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower pictures! BTW, your plants are all doing well... except for the pony tail palm tree which our cat thinks is a toy. It is the only plant which she really has ever played with! I think the palm might be coming to lab with me! =)

    ReplyDelete