Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cousins from around the world

...red, brown, yellow, black, and white, they are precious in His sight.
If only everyone in the world lived by the words of this children's song. Here are some recent pics of Gianna's beautiful cousins from Idaho, courtesy of Cary Burnett Photography. John and Bethel were adopted from Ethiopia and Elianna was adopted from China.



I can't wait for Gianna's hair to be as long as Elianna's! Right now, if I want to get a barrette to stay in, I have to coat it with pomade first.

2 comments:

  1. ...and please don't send me angry emails that I implied anything more than all people are created equal regardless of ethnicity. PERIOD. These kids aren't "lucky", they deserve a good home and loving parents just like any other kid. So, quoting Gianna, "shut it!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. angry? wha?? who could get angry about that?

    Nice pics :)
    those little chicks are soooo cute!

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete