Monday, June 1, 2009

Hunter Cole

While we were traveling back to Frankfurt from Paris, my nephew Hunter Cole was born to my brother Jim and his wife Christina. She has set up a blog with some pics of the little peanut. Hunter has quite fair skin and hair like his mother and like both of my brothers when they were kids. In contrast, I came out with a frock of black hair and have ever since been a brunette. In about a month, my brother Jeff and his wife Nancy will deliver little Ryan. My parents went from no grandkids to 4 grandkids in just over a year's time (Nathan, Gianna, Hunter, and Ryan). It's a grandchild explosion! Let the spoiling begin. Still, Gianna is the only granddaughter on either side of the family, a beautiful pink rose in a sea of bluebells.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I checked out the blog and he is beautiful. I bet you miss being there. I also am a little concerned about your last post! I thought after a few months that would go away. The crying to be carried all the time and trying to get attention that way. LOL. Anyway I'm very happy for you and your family. Morgan likes seeing all the pictures of Gianna.

    ReplyDelete