Sunday, June 21, 2009

US BBQ--school's out for the summer!

Gianna is done with school for the summer! To say good bye to friends and teachers, her American school graciously threw a BBQ for all the parents and students. While I was hoping for baked beans (really miss those Bush's Baked Beans, or I'd even settle for Campbell's about now), the food was awesome. Wonder brand hot dog and hamburger rolls, Heinz ketchup, French's mustard, Doritos chips, Oscar Mayer Wieners, Betty Crocker cupcakes...wow, I was in American junk food heaven. Someone even brought those mini cheese cakes with the cherry pie filling on top.











Pig out like an American!! Gianna and her favorite teacher












Oh the food [drool]!!!! Gianna and her peeps

This weekend we were in the Swiss Alps for Father's Day. It was AWESOME!! With Gianna at home all the time now, it will be a challenge to post the photos, but I will get them edited and uploaded sometime soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment