Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Everybody into the pool!

The last time Gianna was at a pool was at the Somerset Grand in Vietnam. The water was cold, and she probably thought these two white people were plotting to drown her. So we weren't sure how she would react to a pool this time around. There are a lot of city pools and thermal springs in and around Frankfurt. We chose Titus Therman, because the website specifically said they had a warm kiddie pool and it was on our local train line. Gianna has been depressed since Bà, Ông, and Cori are gone, but an hour in the pool really cheered her up! When we were in the locker room changing, she kept asking if we were going to get a bath. She was timid at first, wondering if she should get in the water, but soon was splashing around having a good time. So now that we know she likes the water, next time we will have to try out one of the more expensive thermal spas.

1 comment:

  1. I know what I want for Christmas! A body like yours! Awsome girl. Gianna looks like she's having a great time. I'm glad she's feeling better! I hope Morgan takes like that to water now. She likes looking at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete