
...Rhubarberplunder.
It was delicious. I ate most of it on the train ride home so this was all that was left to photograph. I used to hate rhubarb. What happened? Did it somehow get more delicious over the years?
Gianna has finally stopped pining over BàÔngCori and has moved on to Ông more beard instead. We've been spending lots of time at construction sites lately. She thinks Ông drives the tractors and keeps looking for him. Kids her age have no concept of time and space, but unfortunately they are still bound by it (as far as I know...). She thinks the grandparents must live in Frankfurt somewhere along with everyone else she knows. Well tomorrow she will get to talk to Ông more beard on Skype along with Bà, Nathan, Jim, Christina, and their new baby Hunter. She is excited to see Hunter, but sometimes it seems like what she really wants is to catch another glimpse of Ông's captivating beard...
OK, one last photo of food. Did bakeries in Frankfurt just start carrying muffins? I used to never see them, but now I see them fairly often. Gianna picked out this chocolate one and today I saw a batch that looked like corn muffins. Probably if I bought one, I would have been disappointed and regretted not buying the rhubarberplunder instead.
rhubarbitplunder :)
ReplyDeleteIt bears my name, how can we not be friends?
ReplyDelete