Friday, July 24, 2009

Ryan Alexander Landis

Mama Nancy gave me the go ahead to post some pics of their new little baby. I guess "little" is all relative as he is the same size as my 2 month old nephew, Hunter. Jeff says he "wore his Halo 3 : Finish the fight T-shirt through the entire delivery and eventual c-section to produce a blond haired, blue eyed, 21 inch, 9 pound 2.5 ounce baby boy who apparently does not cry and just likes to look around, squirm and eat". Can't wait to see the happy family in 2 weeks.


2 comments:

  1. Chubby babies are too cute. I love the ones that don't look fragile. Like you can actually hold them and not break them. Ryan is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 1/7 LB! Oh Boy. I know what that feels like. Bless the poor mamma and don't laugh if she walks funny for 2 months. Find her the softest pillows available.

    ReplyDelete