Today my neighbor came back from the US with my Snapfish photobook in hand. Anxiously I opened it...but was quite disappointed! This thing cost me $30 plus shipping. We have Snapfish.de, but for whatever reason they wouldn't send my photobook to Germany, just my prints. Here is my email to them:
Recently I received a Snapfish photo book. This photo book was originally ordered during the Oprah free photo book promotion back in November/December 2007. Somehow the order was not processed correctly and I never received the book. Even though the promotion was over, I decided to order the book anyway since I had spent so much time adding photos and commentary. I just received the book today and am very disappointed in the quality of the photos. Since Snapfish merged with HP, shouldn't the printing quality be top notch? Instead, the photos taken with my Nikon D80 look like they were taken with an old polaroid. The colors are off and the photos look out of focus and grainy. Yet Snapfish photo prints of the same photos look wonderful, even blown up to 11x14. The colors are perfect and there is no grainy distortion.
This photo book was supposed to be a special reminder of our trip to Vietnam to adopt our daughter, but now I am embarrassed to show anybody due to the low quality. I just want to know, how can the printing quality be so poor?
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You tell 'em B. Ask for your money back, flat out. Or give them the chance to do it right. Do they have some satisfaction guarantee?
ReplyDelete(I had a similar experience with Walgreens photo - in short they suck.) I ended up using pephoto, which I have found to be the best for online printing and shipping. )
I sent this "customer service question" under the heading "refund request" following their instructions for how to get a refund. Like so many companies these days, they do not have a phone # to call, so all you can do is fill out the online form and hope someone gets back to you. If I don't hear anything in a few days, I will send another more direct, give me my f*c#ing money back "customer service question".
ReplyDelete