Sunday, July 26, 2009

The ankle brace

Yesterday Dr. Mick cut off my soft cast/wrap (gross) and replaced it with this boot called the Ligastrap Immo. I'm supposed to wear it all the time for a few months. What, a few months? Yes a few months. What can I say, my joints are shot from this neuromuscular disease so injuries like these do not heal easily or quickly. He is just hoping for best case scenario where it heals back to what it used to be before injury and I don't have to keep wearing a brace :-/ At least I can shower now without wearing a vegetable bag over my foot.



In better news, Jeff and Nancy brought baby Ryan home from the hospital this weekend! They posted a few pics on Facebook, so here is one of daddy and baby. I'm still waiting to see a mama and baby shot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment